1. How do I register for CU*EasyPay Bill Payment?
You register online by visiting www.safeharborcu.org and logging into It’s Me 247. From there, click on Pay Bills on the main menu and follow the prompts. You will be asked to read and accept an authorization disclosure.
2. When can I start using the program?
You can start using CU*EasyPay after you have read and accepted the authorization disclosure.
3. When is CU*EasyPay available?
You may use this program to schedule payments 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
4. When I schedule a payment in CU*EasyPay, how long does it take to get to the payee?
When you schedule a payment, CU*EasyPay will display the earliest date that the biller can receive the payment.
5. How do I check the status of a payment?
CU*EasyPay tell you the status of your payment on the view pending and history payments pages located in the view payments screen.
6. Is there a cost for CU*EasyPay?
If you are classified as a Premier or Ultimate member through our Member Advantage Program, CU*EasyPay is FREE! If you are not, then there is a monthly fee of $2.50. For more information on our Member Advantage Program, click here !
7. Is there a limit to the number of bill payments I can make in a month?
8. What if I need help, whom do I call?
If you need help with this service or any other Safe Harbor service, you may call Safe Harbor Credit Union at 231/843-2323 or email email@example.com
9. How do I un-enroll from CU*EasyPay?
You will need to contact the credit union by calling 231/843-2323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org