An initial $5 deposit into a Regular Share Account grants full member/owner status at Safe Harbor Credit Union. If you would like to join Safe Harbor, simply fill out our online membership application. Click here to join our credit union FAMILY !
You are eligible for membership if you meet any of the following conditions:
- Employees or members of employer groups or other organized groups which are located within 25 miles of the credit union’s main office. Each group must provide a written request for service to this credit union. For a list of current groups affiliated with our credit union, click here.
- Any individual 55 years or older who receives a pension or social security benefits and resides in (or belongs to a retirement organization in) Mason County or in a county contiguous to Mason County.
- All employees of this credit union.
- Immediate family members of individuals eligible for membership.
- Any organization whose membership is made up of individuals eligible for membership.
Select Employee Groups
What is a Select Employee Group?
A Select Employee Group or SEG is a company, organization, or an association that has partnered with Safe Harbor Credit Union in order to offer credit union membership as an enhancement to its employee’s benefit package.
Why Should Your Company Join Safe Harbor Credit Union?
Becoming a Select Employee Group of Safe Harbor Credit Union will give your company a unique and powerful recruiting/retention tool to add to your benefits package. Safe Harbor Credit Union is a full service financial institution that can offer your employees competitive rates and low or no fees on products and services. In order to become an SEG, your company must first submit a SEG Membership Request Letter. Please click here for the sample letter.
In addition, Safe Harbor Credit Union will provide your employees with an overview of our products and services onsite at a time that is convenient for you. We can provide this to your employees in a group or one-on-one setting. This brief overview of the Credit Union will afford your employees the opportunity to extend membership to their family members.
Help your employees save time and money through:
- Competitive Mortgage and Home Equity Programs
- Low Cost Loans
- Free Checking Accounts
- Hi-Yield Time Deposit Accounts
- Online Banking
- No Annual Fee VISA Credit Cards
- ATM/Debit Cards
- E-Statements and On-line Bill Payment
- Direct Deposit
- Audio Banking
- Over 130 Shared Branching Locations throughout the United States